Using triple spraying head – to speed up the process
Hard metal particles are firmly connected onto the Yankee surface to form a functional coating
YC35 full face coating – making the Yankee surface wear and corrosion resistant. Creating an optimal creping surface.
YC35 THERMAL SPRAYED YANKEE COATING to:
- improve the surface characteristics and uniformity
- improve product quality and consistency
- allow for efficient ceramic creping
- prolong grinding intervals
- extend the Yankee life
- enhance production, predictable maintenance
LOCAL SURFACE REPAIR
By using the spot repair technique a metal coating is sprayed directly on the damaged area. This technique achieves better results than the commonly used „plugging”.
The spot repair technique is highly successful on cast iron surfaces and full face coated surfaces.